New Visitor Counter!
Directly under the Link section, I have just discovered how to add a counter to this Blog. Unlike I had planned, it shows how many times someone visits the site, as opposed to how many people are viewing the site, (for example, if you visit this Blog and reload it, then the next number shows up on the counter), and I can't change it! :( Well, it's the best I can do, anyway. If you are a Napper, and you would like a different counter, please let me know, and give me your e-mail address so that I can tell you how to change it in full detail. Don't worry- you can trust me! :)
Also, please tell me your opinion on this Blog, and any additions that you would me or another Napper to make to it. Once we get all of the Nappers helping with this Blog, I'll open it up to the rest of the world. Right now, I've made it so that it's around 90% secret. Those who have the address can view it, obviously.
Anyway, I look forward to your opinion(s)! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home