What I did today
When I went to school I knew what I had to do. Go on a field trip. We went to see Romeo and Juliet at a theater. On the way there, and during some of it, me and my friends at school played beet box. We each make a beet and keep it going with eachother's beets. The food was great and I ate a sandwich with lettuce and mayo for the first time. The play not so great. They yelled too loud and there was some questionable content. Like disgusting stuff. You know what I am sayin'. Have you heard of the game slug bug. The call it punch buggy here. This is Chrono reporting. over and out.

2 Comments:
Hello, this is Devon. I do not have question in my mind that our aquaintancy has set in yet. I am one of Redberry's friends. Suttely, I have been reading your posts. I have been reading Napper News for as long as I can remember getting the URL. Without wasting words, I would like to make a direct approch to join the Nappers. I know the handshake. I understand if I cannot, but to see the progress of this group, I wish that Redberry & you do not have to suffer due to the lingering effects of neglect.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:42:00 PM
Hi Chrono! Keep bloggin
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:27:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home