Final Post
Greetings to anyone still reading this ghost town of a blog. I honestly haven't even looked at my Blogger account for about three years, until today. Reading some of the blogs that I used to update so vigorously has brought back a lot of nostalgia about middle school years and the elementary school friendships which predated them.
Unless anyone else objects, I am quite certain that the organization called the Nappers is no more. It is a memory now, preserved by this blog. Most of the Nappers have gone their inevitable, separate ways. While some of us still remain friends and talk occasionally on Facebook, this organization has dissolved into very tenuous social ties.
I cannot bring myself to delete this blog, since it brings back a lot of memories of the happy times before high school. However, like I have done with all of my other old blogs, I am removing myself as a member. So while I am leaving this blog behind, I am not leaving the Nappers behind.
So if anyone reads this, then perhaps we will regroup at some point in the distant future. Perhaps on Facebook. But until then, this is Redberry signing off.

1 Comments:
Nappers forever!
Friday, January 03, 2014 2:01:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home