Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Welcome, Aerocast!

I'd personally like to welcome the newest member of this Blog, Aerocast. As a matter of fact, Aerocast was one of the four original Nappers, like myself. I'm still trying to get the other two, the founders of the Nappers, to join this Blog (or, at least one of them). Sorry about not giving you a dramatic welcome, Ragnarok! I mainly did this because Aerocast goes to a different school, and I haven't seen him since April or May, and I haven't been in contact with him until a few days ago. Other Nappers who are reading this: I'll give you a few more clues as to who he is:

1) He likes to make Flash cartoons.
2) He goes to a school other than the one I go to.
3) He is Korean.

Can you guess who he is, Nappers? If you were a Napper at least two years ago, you will most likely know who he is. Once again, welcome Aerocast! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home