SUMMER BREAK IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just posting this to simply state that.... SUMMER BREAK HAS FINALLY COME!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!! (Sorry, Ben; you will be out too in a week.) I'm just curious to see what you guys are doing this summer, so comment on this post with your summer plans. I am going to Wright State for 9 weeks, except for the 2nd week, during which I'll be going to Jazz Camp. It's all fun stuff. Then, during the last 2 weeks of Summer Break, I'll be going to Yellowstone! Yay! :)Again, comment with your plans so that we can fill up space! :)

2 Comments:
Well, Wright State is NOOO big deal at ALL, and I WILL be going to Jazz Camp next week. I'll still be available on weekends; just not the weekdays.
And sorry, I haven't read your story yet, but I'm planning on it soon! :)
-Redberry
Monday, June 12, 2006 5:41:00 PM
I'm living in Georgia for summer and rest of life
Saturday, June 24, 2006 12:15:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home