Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Last Post as a Kid...

Hello, everyone.  Yes, I just realized that I can post through e-mail, and I have been checking this Blog on my new PSP.  But the reason I'm posting this is so that we can have a record of my last post as a kid. 

Let this post be forever known as Redberry's final post as a kid.  In exactly 22 hours and 18 minutes, I will no longer be a kid.  I will officially be a man in the eyes of Judaism.  I will be....a Bar Mitzvah!   

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why anin't i invited

Saturday, May 06, 2006 3:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

YES!!!!!! It's finally over!!!! Man, it's been a LOOONG day. Ben: my mom recorded the whole Bar Mitzvah on my MP3 player, and I can e-mail it to you (if it came out, that is- I hope so!!!!!!).

And I got my PSP a week ago exactly as a Bar Mitzvah present from my parents. It's SOOOO fun!!!!

Redberry (who has survived his Bar Mitzvah!!!!!)

Saturday, May 06, 2006 5:27:00 PM

 
Blogger The heart and the heart said...

I thought you did an exceptional job performing the tasks for the bar mitzvah service.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 10:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Thank you very much. *bow*

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home