PLEASE COMMENT, PEOPLE!!!!!
I am simply curious; WHY HAS NO ONE BEEN COMMENTING OR POSTING AT ALL??? Maniac, your previous post would actually be better suited for the Napper Random Blog; no offense or anything. But even so, why is no one commenting? I check all the Blogs EVERY DAY, and it gets REALLY annoying when EVERY DAY, there's NOTHING NEW on ANY of the Blogs! I'm not sure if you just don't have time, or are simply being lazy. Whatever the case, try to get on OCCASIONALLY. PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that. But I'm just really frustrated right now. JUST COMMENT!

2 Comments:
Hey, Red, I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, I have had very little time. (I know that you hear that from a lot of people, but it's true). I have a project for math about every 2 weeks (seriously, they're called practicals)
Friday, December 01, 2006 6:43:00 PM
Haha, WOW. I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm really busy too, so I can't check the Blogs every day anymore. I have been up till like 10:30 doing all my homework the past couple nights.
Saturday, December 02, 2006 9:30:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home