Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Grave News

I have grave news, as you could tell by the title. The poll results were not quite what I expected:

Daniel: 23% (3 votes)
DJ: 38% (5 votes)
Shmoofafoofer: 38% (5 votes)

The grave news is that Daniel has been outvoted for the position of Vice President. I am bowing my head in sorrow right now at these shocking results. But we are a democratic society, so we must respect these votes. Daniel, you can always run again in February, if the new person doesn't do a good job.

So, now, we have a tie. DJ and Shmoofafoofer are tied for the position of Vice President. Therefore, we must have yet ANOTHER poll. I will only keep this up for a short amount of time, though, because I'm tired of dealing with this issue! Once THIS issue is solved, then we'll deal with the remaining positions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home