Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Friday, January 26, 2007

BRAND-NEW NAPPER (AT LONG LAST)!!!

For the first time since the creation of the Blog form of the Napper News, we actually have a fully official, NEW Napper: Devon! (I won't use the last name for the sake of privacy, but a lot of you people at Watts know him.) Good job, Devon! Welcome to the Nappers!

For everyone else who does not know Devon, I'll let him tell you a little bit about himself in a comment, since he can describe himself a lot better than I can. If some of you may remember, in 6th grade, Devon and his brother Marc attempted to join the Nappers, but for reasons still unknown to me and several others, the attempt failed. But now, Devon has officially been dubbed a Napper by Chrono Trigger, and we are happy to accept him into our welcoming, Napper community.

Devon: What I would recommend is to get a Blogger account, by going to www.blogger.com, and clicking on the icon that says to get a free account. I assure you, Blogger is the best choice on the Web for posting anything in your own special way with no great restrictions. (If you need any help with anything later on, I'll help you. The raw HTML is a little hard to understand at first.) But we will from now on acknowledge you as a real Napper now! :)

PS: Marc, if you want to become a real Napper too, then just do whatever Devon did. If you can't do that, then go to the "Joining the Nappers" post in the links section of the Blog, and follow the steps there. Don't worry: it's entirely safe.

ONE MORE THING: Would the following people please check their e-mails immediately after reading this post: Devon, DJ, Patrick, and Sean. I have something to discuss with the four of you.