Confidentials on Someone
This is Ragnarok reporting, and I've got such juicy information that you'll be hydrated for a week! At lunch, at Some Middle School, I've noticed strange things about so called Napper. Every day at lunch he abandons his fellow Nappers for the cool kids. It's weird. Bennyboy, Redberry, and Aerocast Please inform me if Put A U Lut is still a Napper. I don't want to sound mean or anything. I just don't know if I should call him a Napper anymore.
Please Help Me,
Ragnarok

1 Comments:
Hey Bennyboy, it is me the happy pig. I thought I'd pip by and say it probably was. I like speeking for the kid (who will remain anonomous). I admit he got spunk, but he ain't got da moves. Bye Tis a farewell to thee and a goood morrow to thy people. hee hee.
This is from Patrick not Ragnarok
Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:51:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home