Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My name is now Maniac.

You all knew me as Ensay, but now taht's changed. C'est Maintenant Maniac. (It's now Maniac) Goobye!
From Maniac
NOt Ensay
Or Nasty Jack,
Stupid Bill,
or Naty Jack

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:44:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooookay

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Ok. I don't mind. Keep changing your name until you find one that suits you fully. But I think you should think of an original one. Like mine is Redberry. I thought of it all by myself! And Juho thought of Aerocast. That's a cool name that he thought of all by himself, too.

But I like it. It fully describes you! :)

Redberry, the most original name EVUH!!!!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Maniac said...

I thought of maniac when I first became a maniac. (That was in 6th grade. Ben taught me to let loose. I think i took it a little too serious.)

Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:48:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find a name that suits you like me i am stuck between Elbarto, Bart Simpson, Crazy or Random Nappers help me decide what name suits me please and thank you

Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:20:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home