Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Final Fantasy 7 Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I have just started playing Final Fantasy 7 again. I found out I'm level 53 and have Cid's ultimate weapon, Vincent's ultimate weapon, Vincent's ultimate limit break, and Red XIII's ultimate limate break. I am now training to fight Ruby Weapon, Emerald Weapon, and Ultima Weapon. I am also training for the coliseum to win Omnislash. When I beat Ultima Weapon, I get Cloud's Ultima Weapon. My favorite characters in the game are Cloud, Vincent, and Red XIII. Here's some pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger The heart and the heart said...

Cloud's oversized sword rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Just for the future, could you save that sort of stuff for the Napper Talking Blog??? This is supposed to be a news sort of Blog, and if we want to talk about our opinions about whatever, we should do it on the Talking Blog.

Redberry

Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:57:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking blog???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:21:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home