Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Napper News Background Music

Well, since I'm too impatient to wait any longer for any more votes, and, since five people have voted already, I have decided to post the results of the long-anticipated poll of what the background music of this Blog should be. I have to say, it was VERY close. But, nonetheless, here are the results:

Decisive Battle: 40% (2 votes)
Smooth Criminal: 20% (1 vote)
One-Winged Angel: 20% (1 vote)
Queen: 0% (O votes)
Watermelon Man: 20% (1 vote)

So, it looks like the winner is Decisive Battle! And, in a way, it's for the best, since that was Sean's suggestion, so we're doing it in honor of him and his brother moving. In a way. I have found the song (at least, I HOPE this is the right version). If this is NOT the right version, then PLEASE let me know. If you're disappointed, just remember: we have a voting system, and this song won. I can't help that. Also, if anyone can think of any possible additions to the Constitution regarding the music on this Blog, PLEASE let me know as well.

Happy listening! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maniac said...

Red,
This song is kinda the same, but It isn't the full song. It's good though.
Maniac

Saturday, June 24, 2006 12:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home