Ben's Visit to Dayton
After talking to Ben regarding his visit to Dayton, he has told me that it will be some Friday night in August. He does not know at this time which Friday night in August yet, though. I will update this post when I know exactly when he is coming. I know that I will be in Yellowstone from August 12-22. So I can't do it anytime then.
Until then, try to get all of your Friday nights in August free, so that we can have this amazing sleepover!
*Sorry, Sean & Patrick. Perhaps you can still talk on the phone....?

3 Comments:
i am free, I think...
Saturday, July 08, 2006 5:17:00 PM
Sorry Red phone's not workin' righ now I don't think.
Sunday, July 09, 2006 10:46:00 AM
I am not available during August 12-19
Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:38:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home