A Great Book You Should Read!
Isn't it just the strangest thing how teachers can pick out a book for you, and it's a 100% chance that you'll like it? Well, have I got a book for you! The Outsiders, By S.E. Hinton. You learn an important lesson from it and since I know a number of you will pass this offer up, I'll tell you the lesson. Remember always to stay golden. Never grow up the way the world wants you to, hard and tough, because you have all the time in the world to make it better if you just stay golden! Remember that!

3 Comments:
there is are tons of anonymous comments on my blog. Check underground resistence (a post). There is also one under the post Red.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:16:00 PM
Don't click the link. We don't know who it's from or what it contains. It could contain a virus.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:19:00 PM
Underground Resistance is on my blog. Red is on yours.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:38:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home