Ok, I saw what the problem is. Your song does not exist on that website anymore. Either 1: check to see if the URL is wrong, or 2: find a different song. 'Cause if you typed the URL wrong, then fix it, and it should be fine. But if it is right, then find a new song, or the same song, just on a different website.
I figured out that it was erased from the sight, cause when I went to listen on media player, it said something about it not existing, so I got a new song. It's called Haruka Kanata
6 Comments:
Ok, I saw what the problem is. Your song does not exist on that website anymore. Either 1: check to see if the URL is wrong, or 2: find a different song. 'Cause if you typed the URL wrong, then fix it, and it should be fine. But if it is right, then find a new song, or the same song, just on a different website.
Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:10:00 PM
I figured out that it was erased from the sight, cause when I went to listen on media player, it said something about it not existing, so I got a new song. It's called Haruka Kanata
Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:13:00 PM
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:51:00 AM
Yeah, just ignore that.
Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:23:00 AM
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Friday, August 11, 2006 11:37:00 PM
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Thursday, August 17, 2006 5:23:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home