Re-Elections
After much thought and consideration, I think that we should indeed have re-elections every six months. Since I still have the polls from the previous elections, I will go in that order. Here are the positions in order (let me know if I leave out any): President, Vice President, Recorder, HTML Administrator, Artist, and Historian. It will work by first having a poll basically asking whether or not the Napper currently in the position in questioning should still be in that position. The two choices will be the Napper who is currently in that position, and "Other," meaning any other Napper who might do the job better. Then, if "Other" gets more votes, we will put up the names of all of the Nappers who wish to run, and go from there. I will wait until I feel that pretty much everyone has voted, and then I'll post the results. I will put up the re-election poll for the Napper President as soon as possible.
Also, when reviewing these positions, it has come to my attention that many people have not yet been assigned an official position in our Napper Empire. The Nappers who currently do not have an official position are Chrono Trigger, Shmoofafoofer, DJ, Penguyasha, and ToyotaKing. If it comes to the point where someone is not voted for re-election, and other Nappers are running for that position, then the Nappers with no position can run for that. Thus, we will postpone the elections of the Nappers with no positions yet until all of the re-elections are decided and accounted for. But those of you who don't have a position yet, PLEASE start thinking of ideas for your position, and send them to me as soon as possible.
I have already thought up a few ideas for you four guys. I think that Chrono Trigger should be the official Napper Random Poster (or something along those lines), Shmoofafoofer should be the official Napper PSP Expert, Penguyasha could maybe be the official Napper Anime Expert (but I'm not sure about this one yet), and I think that ToyotaKing should be the official Napper Toyota Expert. (Sorry DJ; I haven't thought of a position for you yet.) Let me know if you like these ideas or not. Remember, as I said before, we will wait until the re-elections are done before putting up polls for these positions.
Happy voting! :)

2 Comments:
This is Chrono,
If it's okee dokee, I kinda was hopin' for the part where I make up random nonsense and blow peoples brains out because of the randomness if that's okee dokee swelleriffic with everyone else. If I can't be tat, then could I be the official star wars miniatures nerd of the nappers! My resime says I can be that because I collect so much minis! Thank you and good bye my fellow swelleriffic friends! TTFN
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:35:00 AM
Actually, Chrono Trigger, I think that you should be the official Napper Random Poster. Or something along those lines. What do you think?
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:37:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home