Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

"Stormbreaker" the Movie Coming Out VERY Soon...

Since other people have been posting things that aren't related really to the Nappers, I thought I would too. After searching the web for a while, I happened to stumble across the official site of the "Stormbreaker" movie! I'm guessing that most of you have read the book "Stormbreaker," by Anthony Horowitz. The official website is http://stormbreaker.com. I saw on one website that it was coming out the "summer of 2006," yet on another website, it said it was coming out October 6. I really don't know EXACTLY when it's coming out yet. It was talking mainly about UK releases, but it also talked about a release in the US, however, there have been no trailers in the theaters or on TV yet, so I'm not sure of the exact details.

Nevertheless, it looks like a spiffin' good movie! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Maniac said...

Spiffin'!

Friday, July 21, 2006 1:19:00 PM

 
Blogger The heart and the heart said...

Ya Mon! Spiff is de right word mon!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 10:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

More Star Wars??? I thought it was all over now...?

Monday, July 24, 2006 7:25:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home