Re-Election Issue Ideas
After reading some of the suggestions, and reading people's comments, I have come up with a few ideas. First of all, no need to vote on the polls anymore. I think it is a good idea that I should make a poll with everyone who wants to be Vice President. Now, it's just a matter of who wants to be Vice President. (Daniel, you could always get elected for Vice President again in February if someone else wins now...) It was a 3-1 vote on the poll asking whether or not a Napper should be allowed two positions, so I think that we should give a Napper two positions if he/she feels that it's right. Now, since Zappy apparently fired himself from the HTML Administrator position, that means that I could take both the Recorder and HTML Administrator positions. I'll put up polls, of course, just to be formal about it. I think we should only let a Napper have up to TWO positions, though, and no more.
As of right now, it looks like only Ben and I can't be Vice President, because Ben's already President, and I will most likely have two positions soon. I'm not sure about Maniac, either, because from what he's said, it looks like he wants kind of a low-key position. But since we're allowing two positions, anyone other than the three people mentioned here are eligable to run for Vice President. I will put up that poll A.S.A.P.
Now, we also need someone to be the Historian/Archiver. I can't because of my two positions, and Maniac, since he lost in the poll, but everyone else can run for that. We'll start with the Vice President issue right now, and later move on to the Historian/Archiver issue. Just so I know now, please comment either on this post or on the Chatterbox saying whether or not you would like to run for Historian/Archiver. Remember, you CAN have two positions now!

1 Comments:
I haven't had internet, but I'm back baby!
Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:47:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home