New Poll- Napper Presidential Election
Since Ben suggested that we take a poll on who should have the different positions in the Nappers, I have created a poll for it. I will wait until all of the Nappers have voted, and then I will announce the winner. Once this poll is finished, then I will replace it with another poll for a different position. This way, it will sort of be like a real election! :)
In addition, please comment on this post giving some suggestions for the Napper tests. Since we really can't do the handshake or the alphebet through e-mails, then we'll have to think of some new ones. I figure that once we've completed that, then I will post the Napper Recruitment post, and the Napper News will finally be open to the public! :) We should also start to think of articles for the Napper News; what this Blog is really supposed to be! Also, if anyone posts any news, try to put a picture along with it, so that it looks like a real newsletter. You don't necessarily have to add a picture if you aren't able to get one. It would go better with the article, though.
We're getting close; I can feel it!!! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home