Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Daniel's Finally Joined the Blog!!!

I just wanted to announce that Daniel has finally joined the Napper News after many, many months of anticipation, thanks to yours truly, Redberry. I'm currently typing this post on his slow computer. Daniel, you shouldn't be complaining, because your computer is probably HALF as slow as the crappy computer I was forced to use when the battery in my current computer died.

Oh well. Just thought you would all like to know. Too bad you couldn't be here with us, Ensay and Chrono Trigger....

6 Comments:

Blogger Maniac said...

Yeah! Go Daniel!

Friday, March 24, 2006 9:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Maniac said...

Yeah What Now!

Saturday, March 25, 2006 2:35:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What

Monday, March 27, 2006 3:58:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The

Monday, March 27, 2006 3:58:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

F***

Monday, March 27, 2006 3:58:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Going On

Monday, March 27, 2006 3:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home