New Napper Holiday
I think that the Nappers should have a new holiday. No, it's not just so we can act goofy (sorry Ben) it's so we can come back together as Nappers. There has been a lot of strife this month, and I think we all need to forget about those and move on. A good way to do that is through celebration. You know! If we celebrate, and join together as one, then we'll start to forget for one day. Sure one day doesn't seem like a lot, but it really is. It can help us with our relationships towards eachother. You know how the pilgrims had a hard time when they first got hear? Well when they CELEBRATED, they learned a lot of values. So, one day is all I'm asking for.
Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse.

8 Comments:
I know that I want a new Napper Holiday!
Someone unknown to you all.
Friday, March 24, 2006 8:19:00 PM
Yeah, there should be a Napper holiday. I dunno what, yet. Right now, we'll have to stick with Friendship Day, which everyone except Ben FORGOT about, when I INVENTED IT!!!! ...Okay, rage over now.
Redberry
Friday, March 24, 2006 8:53:00 PM
Hey, who was that anonymous? Anywho, sorry for forgetting about FRIENDSHIP DAY RED!
Friday, March 24, 2006 9:07:00 PM
I've got an idea. Ben, do you happen to remember the exact date that the Nappers really got started? Because I thought that we could have something celebrating the start of the Nappers. Or, we could have something called Founder's Day, where we honor you and Daniel for founding the Nappers.
Just some ideas.
Redberry
Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:41:00 PM
rapscallions always say moo remember that dont forget NEVER NEVER EVERRRR
Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:42:00 PM
Whoa, I'm off for like 5 minute to check my e-mail, and some anonymous person posts a really random comment. I wonder *cough DJ cough* who could have *cough DJ cough* posted something *cough DJ cough* that random *cough DJ cough*
*gag gag gasp for air choke breathe heavily*
I'm not saying it's DJ, but it's just a hunch.
Redber..*cough DJ cough*
Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:50:00 PM
Hey Red Careful about what i said about false accusations that wasn't me i swear it.
Sunday, March 26, 2006 3:27:00 PM
That's a great idea, and we could all act goofy and not give a crud. We could show people who we really are, and if they wanna' make somtin of it, we'll smack 'em silly
Monday, March 27, 2006 9:05:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home