Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Poll Results

It's been 7 days since I put up the two polls, and I said that I would post the results. Here are the results for the poll about whether or not popular kids should be Nappers:

Yes- 80% (4 votes)
No- 20% (1 vote)

I decided to not vote on this one, because I really couldn't decide myself. Also, Ben voted yes, so we can now add this to the Constitution. As of this moment, popular kids CAN be Nappers. Before I give the next results, I would like to talk about the whole Yes and No votes for the president only. Now, as you could probably have guessed, that section is for the current Napper President only, who is Ben, right now. That is only him. But I've been thinking, and maybe we should change that, and NOT have a president-only section of the poll, because what if the majority votes yes, but Ben votes no? Then what? Until we decide, I'll take that section of the poll off. But still keep this in mind in case I change it back.

Okay, next poll results, for what we should do about the popularity situation:

Fight back and become the new popular kids: 0% (0 votes)
Stoop to their level and become popular like them: 33% (1 vote)
Don't change a thing: 67% (2 votes)

So, it looks like for now, at least, we won't be changing a thing. I'm going to now put up a post that IS the Napper Constitution. I'm adding it to the links section of the Blog, next to Joining the Nappers, Our Favorite Links, and Contact Us. But it has to be a post first, so don't treat it as a post; treat it as a section of the Blog. I will post that momentarily...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No comment needed to show my dissapointment on letting pop. kids in. *Sniff*

Sunday, March 26, 2006 3:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home