Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Monday, July 17, 2006

A possibility

I have great news. I found out from my father that we might be coming back to dayton for a couple days to guest play for our old team in a tournament! I don't know if we will be able to see any of you but it's worth a shot!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

YES!!!!!!!! Just let me know when, if you are...

Monday, July 17, 2006 6:07:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:08:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:57:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home