We've got Internet!!!!!!!
Yes, as you can see by teh title, my brother and I have internet. We still can't e-mail though. Hey, Red, do you know Andrew Diamond? I gave him my old e-mail address, but now I have comcast, so he won't be able to e-mail me. When I get my new e-mail address and tell you it, can you give it to Andrew? If you can, that would be great. If you don't know who he is, then you can ask Akshay, he was in Science Olympiad with Akshay and me. Hi everyone!

4 Comments:
Yeah, I definitely know Andrew! I've known him since 1st grade! He goes to my temple. However, unfortunately, I don't have his e-mail address. I'll try to contact him somehow, though.
Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:08:00 AM
Oh yeah, he does go to your temple
Monday, July 10, 2006 11:34:00 AM
Oh yeah, he does go to your temple
Monday, July 10, 2006 11:34:00 AM
Sorry about that, my computer's slow adn I pressed teh loggin and publish twice.
Monday, July 10, 2006 11:35:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home