Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

My New Webpage

I would just like to announce that I have finished the rough beginnings of what I hope to be a good webpage. I have pretty much created it from scratch. I've used only FTP (File Transfer Protocol; how you publish it to the Internet), HTML (the weird symbols and random numbers & symbols found in a Blog Template), and Microsoft Word. Please comment on this post with your feedback from my webpage. I've worked practically 2 whole days on all that! The address is http://hometown.aol.com/micspa/myhomepage/home.htm.

2 Comments:

Blogger The heart and the heart said...

Your web page is da spiff!

Monday, July 10, 2006 11:27:00 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Well, first of all, I'm not exactly an "expert" at webpages like some other people here CLAIM to be...

And what's so "sick" about my mind?

Friday, July 14, 2006 10:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home