Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Napper News is Now Open to the Public!!!

Yes, it's true; the Napper News is finally open to the public!!! :) Now, since we have pretty much everything else figured out (except for the results of the polls), we need to start coming up with articles. After all, this Blog is called the Napper News. Also, if possible, whenever an article is posted, there should probably be a picture to go along with it too. This way, it will seem like a real newspaper.

Also, the Vice Presidential Election poll is now open for votes. Please vote once. Nappers- please e-mail me after you've voted. I will leave it open for votes for one week.

Right after this, I will be publishing a "Welcome!" post to non-Nappers (if they end up viewing this Blog for some weird reason). Anyway, thanks to the other Nappers for contributing so much to this Blog. I never thought that it would actually get this far! Also, if there are any other Nappers out there who haven't joined this Blog yet, please comment on this post and give me your e-mail address and a hint as to who you are, and I will invite you to this Blog so that you can add posts, too. Thanks! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maniac said...

Hey Redberry,
This is Ragnarok. I like the blog. Thank you for being the hardest working Napper.
Ragnarok

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home