Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Happy Birthday Ragnarok and Happy Pig!!! :)


I've just posted this to wish a Happy Birthday today to Ragnarok and Happy Pig, who are now officially 13 years old! :) . . . I don't really have much else to say, though. Oh yeah, Aerocast, Ben, and Ragnarok: please update your Blogs once and awhile! I've been checking them every day, and nothing's new! I know, you're probably thinking, "Hey, look who's talking!" I know. I will update my Blog(s) soon.

Once again, Happy Birthday Ragnarok and Happy Pig!!!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I already told you: I took away all of the members of my Blog. It's nothing personal or anything, but if you're a member and you're not even on Admin, then you can still add posts and stuff, and, after all, it is my Blog! You can still comment, though.

Anyway, bye!!! :)

Redberry

Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home