***NO COMMENT SOLICITING!!!!!!!***
I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: NO COMMENT SOLICITING!!!! THAT IS THE REASON WHY I AM PUTTING THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS. IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN EXAMPLE OF THIS COMMENT SOLICITING THAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU ABOUT, THEN LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ON THE POST WITH THE RESULTS FOR THE VICE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. HERE ARE TWO OF THESE TYPES OF COMMENTS THAT GOT POSTED ON THIS BLOG JUST A FEW MOMENTS AGO:
Comment #1: "Great blog... I love it! Can I bookmark you and tell a friend? Sometimes I find a great blog like yours and my friends really like them too.I'm just learning about blogs, but I really like what you've done here. I'm just getting started with my site about: Surf Boards but it's still under development.super job! keep it up...good day."
Comment #2: "The revolution will be televisedIt's World Smile Day in Worcester. On a sunny October afternoon, a chorus of singing children surrounded by yellow balloons are gathered in front of City Hall to celebrate Harvey Ball's creation of the smiley ...Hello writer, fascinating blog, enjoyed the read.A interbank currency trading site/blog.Top interbank currency trading facilities for all. Don't miss it."
IF ANY COMMENTS LIKE THIS APPEAR ON YOUR BLOG, THE BEST THING WOULD BE TO JUST DELETE THEM. THESE PEOPLE ARE USUALLY JUST TRYING TO BUTTER YOU UP IN ORDER TO GET YOU TO BUY SOMETHING THAT'S ON A SITE THAT THEY PUT A URL TO. IGNORE THE "OH, THIS IS A REALLY GREAT BLOG!" STUFF. NAPPERS: PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING FOR A FEW DAYS SO THAT THE PEOPLE WHO POST THESE SORT OF COMMENTS GET THE MESSAGE.
ONCE AGAIN, NO COMMENT SOLICITING!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
Yeah, besides, I can just delete them at my leisure, anyway. Oh well.
Monday, October 31, 2005 5:46:00 PM
Ben, I deleted your comment about who you were going to vote for for the poll because you're not supposed to tell who you will vote for! That's the whole point!!!!!! Oh, don't tell me in an e-mail, either. Just let me know once you've voted, not who you've voted for.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:03:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home