Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Results for Napper Vice Presidential Election

Since I think that everyone's voted, I will post the results now. If someone hasn't voted yet, please e-mail me immediately so that I can add your vote and change the results. However, I don't think that that will happen. Just in case, I will leave the poll open for one more week. Anyway, here are the close results:

Shundra (Daniel)- 50% (3 votes)
Aerocast- 33% (2 votes)
Redberry- 17% (1 vote)

Congratulations to Shundra (Daniel), who is now the official Napper Vice President. So, now we have Ben as the president, and Daniel as the vice-president. Now, we move on to the next election. Please give me some ideas for the position that we're voting on. Should it be the HTML person, writer, or what???

1 Comments:

Blogger Maniac said...

Yay Shundra!
I applaud you!
Ragnarok

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home