Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Recorder Poll Closing Soon

I've grown very impatient, and, since my sources indicate that only two people have voted so far, I know that most of the Nappers haven't voted yet (including me, I know). I'm saving my vote for last (frankly because I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet). I will close the poll on Saturday night and post the results around 8:00 pm or 9:00 pm. Just as a heads-up, the next poll will be for the HTML person, so keep that in mind when you're voting. Remember: no one can be in two positions. Don't worry- there will be a position for everyone.

Also, I know that I've said this a few times, but we REALLY need to think of some articles! I know that I may be getting a bit strict with this, but I'm getting really impatient. From now on, I will decide what posts appear on this Blog. The only posts that I will allow besides news are results for polls and birthday announcements (like the one for Ragnarok and Happy Pig). In addition, I might allow one or two posts to slip by, but I really want there to be NEWS on this Blog! Nappers: please save your posts as a draft so that I can review them. I will check the Blog every day.

Have fun posting!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Okay, but I will still be Redberry (because that's my pen name, and I want people to get used to the idea), and I will help with the HTML. I'm still working on having a chat room sort of thing, but I'm not sure if I will be able to do it or not. And yes, I know that I'm being paranoid, but now that the Blog is public, we have to consider those things.

Don't worry- I'll help you with that Blog. Just put me on Admin, okay? :)

Redberry

Thursday, November 10, 2005 3:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Yeah, I've only heard that about 10 million times. I GET IT ALREADY!

Friday, November 11, 2005 5:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home