Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Post Numbers on Blogs

Since I'm bored and there's nothing else to post, I'm going to give the number of posts on all the Blogs that I can think of that at least one of the Nappers have created, from highest to lowest:

Napper News- 66
Napper Talking Blog- 24
Ben's Blog- 20
Star Wars the Blog- 12
Ensay's Blog- 8
Redberry's Blog- 8
Aerocast's Blog- 8
Redberry's Story Blog- 7
Book Opinions- 4
Ben's Story Blog- 1

I purposely left out the link to my story Blog, and Ben knows why. If you want the address, e-mail me, but most of you should already have it. I'm really surprised that the Napper News already has 66 posts! Also, we have been posting on the Napper News for 13 weeks now, so give yourself a pat on the back for that! Oh well. Hope this was informative, to say the least! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home