

Since no one else has been online or updating the Blogs today, I decided to. Merry Christmas to all the other Nappers, and Happy First Night of Chanukah to me!
Hope you guys are having a nice Christmas, and I hope to not get sick tonight and fully enjoy the first night of Chanukah! :)
3 Comments:
Chanukah started tonight, and I'm so excited! I got a $50 Best Buy Gift Card, two "Five Minutes Mysteries" books, and a portable CD/Cassette Tape player. And this is only the first night! 2 down, 11 to go! :)
Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:05:00 PM
I think it's weird that both yesterday and today, Daniel and I were the only ones to visit the Napper News, when Daniel usually never views it, and the other Nappers almost always view it.
Isn't that kind of weird?
Monday, December 26, 2005 12:53:00 PM
It's okay to be lazy. I'm lazy, too, just not as much as some people are.
Monday, December 26, 2005 5:11:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home