Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

New Way to Publish to Blogger

I know that this isn't really news, but I thought that you all might want to know this. If you haven't already seen the e-mail I've sent you all about this, then listen up. I have discovered a way to post to this Blog and any other Blog that you're a member of without having to log on to Blogger; publishing through e-mail. However, to set this up, you have to log on to Blogger. Here's what you do:

1) Log on to Blogger.
2) On the Dashboard, click on whatever Blog you want this to apply to.
3) Click on Settings.
4) Click on Email.

Now, on some of the Blogs, I've already put the address you post to (mainly because I created the Blogs). But anyway, if there isn't already an address typed in there, then make up one, republish your Blog, and follow the steps again to see if it shows up under that section.

Now, once that's done, you can publish to any of the Blogs via-email. That's probably what I will do from now on. I posted this post via-email, so you know it works. Hope that this improves your Blogging experience! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey strawberry, does this work for me?

Shmoofafofer

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

First of all, it's Redberry, and second, yeah. I will send you the address in an e-mail because I'm being paranoid and I don't want anyone besides the Nappers to know the address.

Just be looking out for that e-mail.

Redberry (who's name is not Strawberry)

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

..............

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:53:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't send me the email, strawberry, just have aero tell me.
Shmoofafofer

PS
Glad to be of help coining an new anoying name bennyboy

Monday, December 12, 2005 3:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home