Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Yup, I'm up at 6:20 A.M.

I thought I would get up at six o' clock for no apparent reason. I don't know why, I just woke up. But there is an upside to waking up earlier than average time, this is that you have the whole house to watch whatever you wanna watch or do anything you wanna do as long as you are quiet!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho, my brothers up too. I think he is getting a kick out of crushing things and going psycho in Jak 2. This is a great game if you like violence, eco freaks, and futuristic weapons. Oh, I named a Yackow in that game Meshlaka!>!

3 Comments:

Blogger The heart and the heart said...

hello It is I myself patrick/chrono trigger

Friday, December 30, 2005 9:12:00 AM

 
Blogger The heart and the heart said...

Hi shundra, This is patrick. You can use meshlaka in your book.

Friday, December 30, 2005 4:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Actually, I didn't mean during Winter Break. I meant like around the time of my birthday (February).

Redberry

Friday, December 30, 2005 4:56:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home