50th POST!!! :)
Finally, after long hours of checking the Blogs, updating them, and putting ice on my fingers from typing so much, it's finally happened. The Napper News has now officially reached its 50th post, the golden post! :) I thought that you all would like to know. I will probably do this every 25 posts or so.
Everyone, give yourselves a pat on the back after a whopping 50 posts! :)

2 Comments:
I'm sorry, Ensay. I had to delete your post because I had to have this as the 50th post. Anyway, you can post what you wrote again if you want. However, keep in mind that the person that you were talking about is a member of this Blog, and he could be watching.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:49:00 PM
Why doesn't it say Bennyboy.
Shmoo
Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:18:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home