Snow Day in Ohio????

As I stare out the window next to my computer, I ponder silently about the possibility of a snow day here in Ohio. Snowflakes are starting to fall once again. The pond behind my house is frozen and lightly dusted with snow. I've been hearing rumors at school all day about the possibility of a snow day, but I'm not sure whether we will or not. Unlike in Virginia, it's rare to have a snow day here in Ohio. Our superintendant, Mr. Smiga, doesn't really like to cancell school here. Ever. Hopefully, we will have a snow day tomorrow and we can all have a chat room or something tomorrow.
Everyone, start doing your snow dances! :)

3 Comments:
The snow has completely covered my front yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shmoofafoofer
Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:42:00 PM
Well, now it has! When I typed that, it was barely even snowing. Now, those of us in Ohio, look outside! I'd be amazed if we didn't have a snow day tomorrow!
Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:05:00 PM
I LOVE snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and ! marks)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shmoofafoofer
Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:36:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home