Napper Historian Results
Okay, I've had this poll up for two months or something and had forgotten all about it until today, so now I'm going to announce the extremely close results:
Ensay- 50% (3 votes)
Chrono Trigger- 33% (2 votes)
Penguyasha- 0% (0 votes)
ToyotaKing- 17% (1 vote)
And, it looks like Ensay is the winner! Now, Ensay, as I mentioned in a post probably three months ago, I created an archive of every comment, post, and update of the Napper News Blog, and that responsibility now belongs to you. The purpose of this is so that if for some reason the Napper News somehow gets deleted by accident or otherwise, we'll still have records of what has previously been posted, commented, etc. I still keep all the poll results in my file at Pollhost.com, for that very same reason. Once I eventually run out of room, I will delete them, of course, but you know what I'm trying to say. Also, I know that you don't get online very often, but can you try to update the Blog(s) and update the archive at least once a week? The purpose of the Napper Historian is to keep records of the Napper News. I might also be sending you the first issues of the Napper News, when it was still actually a newspaper, via-email.
Once again, congratulations, and also, I'm going to be trying to come up with some sort of news story, either Napper-related or related to school in general, at least once a week from now on. It's my duty as the Napper Recorder to do so, and I haven't, so I'm going to try to redeem myself. You guys should post periodically, too, but I'm not going to nag you much anymore.
Happy Posting (and archiving to you, Ensay)! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home