YO I'M HERE
Finally, my first napper post. I'm proud to say that I have finally become a napper! I've been putting it off and I finally decided to join. Yea...if you're not a napper and you're reading this, we're like da koolest people eva so you should really think about joining! Seriously, I'm not joking. Yep.
Yo Red, I found a pretty cool song for the talent show and you should check it out. It's called "the before and after" by verbs (unlocked). It's got this totally sick sax part. It's frickin awesome. I'm watchin Lost right now, it's da best show (seriously)!
And in further news...March 10 has been proclaimed National Nerds Da...nuf said.
And to end off with...the question of the day. Would you rather...jump out of an airplane blinfolded...or open mouth kiss a horse? You have until tommorow to respond.
l8r

4 Comments:
Probably kiss the horse, because I could die from the airplane thing, and the horse thing would be seriously disturbing, but I would still be alive.
Next time, you should include some strawberries in the question....
Thursday, February 09, 2006 7:52:00 PM
I'll check out that song... as soon as Napster starts working again! Yeah, for some reason, it's not logging me in, so the song will have to wait until it starts working again.
Sorry!
Redberry ;) WINKY FACE!!!
Thursday, February 09, 2006 7:59:00 PM
Red, AIM still isn't working! We'll just have to use comments to talk.
ttyl
Friday, February 10, 2006 4:15:00 PM
That's weird, because I saw you log on, and I IMed you, but you didn't respond, and you logged off before you could respond.
It's too bad about that, though. You know, I have an idea. Look up Trillian on Google, downloaded Trillian Basic, and under account info, type in your AIM info. It should work. Trillian is what I use.
For more info, ask Ben. He's the one who told me about it in the first place.
Redberry
Friday, February 10, 2006 4:33:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home