Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Red, I need your help.

Can you look at the template where the song thing is, and tell me if anything is wrong with it, I've been comparing it to yours, and nothing seems wrong, but everyday I go onto my blog and I don't hear anything. I end up having to go into the napper news template copy the song thing, paste it over mine, and then add the song URL I want. It's annoying. Please help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Ok, I looked at your template, and everything SEEMS to be working fine. I'm hearing the song, and the HTML code seems to be right. So I'm not really sure what the problem is. It might just be your computer....?

But I'll try to check it tomorrow morning, and see what happens.

Monday, July 17, 2006 6:15:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Friday, August 18, 2006 5:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home