Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

New Archive

As the Napper Recorder, I figured that it was my duty to create an archive, or a library, of the stuff on both this Blog and the Talking Blog. This way, if in a post or comment, one of you says, "Hey, I never said that!", then I can check my archive (library), and say whether or not you really did say that particular thing. See, whenever anyone posts anything or posts any comment, I save it in my archive. It took me about an hour and a half to do it all so far, and it will be a pain in the neck to do, but I think that it will be worth it someday.

After this post is published, I will be putting this post into the Archive, too. I don't really have much else to say, so... bye! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home