HTML Poll Results
Now, I thought that I should go ahead and announce the results for the HTML poll, since I think that everyone has voted, and has voted for the same person. Even though there was really no competition, here are the results:
Zappy 07- 100% (5 votes)
And the winner is... Zappy 07 (what a surprise...)! I will momentarily be adding you to the Admin list so that you can have access to the HTML of this Blog. However, and I think that the other Nappers agree with me on this one, please don't mess up the HTML like you did on your Blog! I'm not saying that it's bad or anything, but Ben and I have agreed that that's not really what we want on this Blog. Nappers: if you disagree with this, please let me know.
Also, I know that I keep bugging you all about this, but we really need to start writing news! This is the Napper News! All other things besides the poll results, the occasional birthday announcement, and news, should be put on the Napper Talking Blog, okay? This Blog was supposed to be somewhat serious, but I should have known better. The Nappers (except for me, maybe) are definitely NOT serious, and we should save all of the non-serious stuff for the Talking Blog. If anyone has any news, then PLEASE, POST IT!!!!! As the Recorder, I should really be posting more news, but there hasn't been anything good to post.
Once again, please do me a favor, and save all of the non-news stuff for the Talking Blog, okay? I'm not trying to be strict or anything, but I'm an organized person, and I'd like for this Blog to be as organized as you guys can make it, too. Also, I don't mind about the whole name secrecy thing anymore. If your parents don't mind, then be my guest and do it! However, I have to, or my parents will "pull the plug on the Blog," whatever that means. The reason that I took you guys (except for Zappy) off the Admin is because I don't want the HTML to get all screwed up, because I might not be able to fix it. I'm sure that I've told some of you the story of my Blog and the HTML. Basically, it got completely screwed up until I realized that I had forgotten to put a space between two words.
Okay, I'm done with my long lecture. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home