Recorder Poll results
Here a
re the long-anticipated results of the Napper Recorder poll:Redberry- 50% (2 votes)
Aerocast- 25% (1 vote)
Ragnarok- 25% (1 vote)
Congratulations to the official Napper Recorder, ME!!! :) My job will be to... well... record stuff, and I will probably be writing the most news on this Blog. I'm not saying that the rest of you shouldn't, I'm just saying that as the Recorder, I probably will record more. I will momentarily putting up the poll for the HTML person. There probably won't be any doubt about who the HTML person will be, but you never know!
Happy voting! :)

3 Comments:
I'm still going to help out whoever wins, too. I'll periodically add links and stuff.
Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:53:00 PM
Actually, you know what's weird? When I went to vote, it said that I had already voted! I don't remember voting before then! Then again, it might be my stupid long-term memory loss, but I really think that I didn't already vote. I was going to vote for Ragnarok, so that it would be tied. Trust me, I didn't vote for myself. I wanted to be the HTML person!
Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:55:00 PM
Excuse me?????????
Monday, November 14, 2005 5:39:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home