Results for Napper Artist Election
I figured that since there were already seven votes (which I think are all the Nappers who visit this Blog), and since we all know who it will be anyway, here are the results for the Napper Artist election:
Aerocast- 100% (7 votes)
Congratulations, Aerocast, our official Napper Artist! :) Even though we all knew that he would be elected the artist, now he's officially the Napper Artist. Obviously, he will be doing all of the artwork for the Nappers. He did a great job with the logo and the banner, don't you think? Aerocast- feel free to do whatever you want with the artwork, and tell me about some things that you might be doing so that Zappy and I can figure out how to incorporate it into the template somehow. Didn't you mention something about a gallery a while ago.....?
Nappers- please give me some ideas for the next election. Remember, we need to give all of the Nappers an official position so that they feel special and all that. Now that we have president, vice-president, recorder, HTML administrator, and artist down, I have absolutely no idea what we should do next. If my memory is correct, the Nappers who currently don't have a position are Ragnarok, Happy Pig, and ToyotaKing (our new Napper, for those of you who have short-term memory loss like me). We should all know a little about Ragnarok and Happy Pig, and if you're not sure about ToyotaKing, then check the post I made about him a little while ago. I've been talking to ToyotaKing both through e-mails and face-to-face conversations, and he's told me that he will e-mail me his post, and I will post his post as if he posted it himself, since he's not allowed to have a Blogger account. I'm working with him on getting him one.
Once again, congratulations, Aerocast! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home