Sorry
I'm sorry guys. I've lately been so busy with Science Olympiad and soccer, that I haven't had enought time to post. Oh yeah, Congratulations on becoming a Napper Mitch! Hey Redberry, would it be okay to post a funny part of my story on here? Also Ben, my goals are to become an author and a scientist, or become a MLS Soccer Player. My new years resolution was to be more aggressive in soccer and Taekwondo. I am also sorry for your stress Ben.

6 Comments:
Sure.
Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:25:00 PM
now who is ensay?
Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:37:00 PM
Come on, Mitchell, it's not that hard. It's pig latin. You can do it!
Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:41:00 PM
what's pig latin?
Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:52:00 PM
It's when you take the first letter of that's person's name, and put it at the end of the name with an "ay" sound after it. So, my name in pig latin would be Edberryray. Let me break it down further.
Start out with Redberry. Then, take away the R at the beginning. Now, it's Edberry. Now, take the R we just took away and put it at the end, with an "ay" sound, so it would be Edberryray.
Get it yet? I have full confidence in you, Mitchell. (Your name would be Itchellmay, or Itchmay."
Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:38:00 PM
yea, red...that wuz supposed to be a joke! Ya kinda shut me down there...lol!
Sunday, February 12, 2006 10:23:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home