A Message from desperate joe
Please come to my blog. No one has really commented except for Red. If any of you have ideas for star wars, please feel free to post away. I can't run this by myself. Goes double for the random blog. Also, has anyone heard from ben? Is he on vacation or something?

7 Comments:
I am still visiting your Blog; there's just been nothing really to say, since I'm not a big Star Wars fan.
Monday, July 17, 2006 6:07:00 PM
Who is this desperate Joe!
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:28:00 AM
Bob the frog
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 4:01:00 PM
Hey DJ, how do you like the Ultimate Showdown, by the way?
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:32:00 PM
It's Amazing!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:00:00 AM
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Friday, August 11, 2006 8:34:00 PM
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:43:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home