New Nappers?
Secretely in the confines of my basement, I am wondering, at the computer, if Devon and Mark Stephenson are allowed to take the Napper test. Redberry, you know them. Tell everyone how nice and considerate they are. Please email Ragnarok at maniac@donet.com with permission or not permission if they can be Nappers.

2 Comments:
Of course they are!!!! I just IMed Ben and he said it was okay. Anyone can send the e-mail, but Ben decides who does and doesn't get in. It's worth a try, anyway.
Check your e-mail too, Ragnarok.
Redberry
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:36:00 PM
This is actually Redberry, but I've submitted this comment to show people who are visiting this Blog that I know, who haven't become Nappers yet or joined the Blog, or who don't have Blogger accounts, that they can still put comments on the Blog under their name (or under a nickname that will make me realize that it's immediately them). Under "Choose an Identity," click "Other." It will say "Name" and "Your Web Page." You don't have to fill in "Your Web Page," but fill in your name (or nickname). Whichever works for you.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:57:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home