Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Monday, February 13, 2006

AGGHHHHH VALENTINES DAY!!!

Oh crap, valentines day! It's like the worst holiday of the year...
Honestly, people are all like "OH yea..." one day and then they're like "I hate you! Just DIE!"
Why put us through this torture?
It's crappy for those who don't get valentines...but even worse for those who do!
I think everyone would be better off without the holiday altogether!

Question of the Day: You just bought a red sports car and you're ready to show it off to the world...what's your bumper sticker say?

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

It would say "Eat more strawberries; they're strawberry-licious!" Or something like that.

And are you sick or something? We missed you at school. Oh, in ELA, we're doing an advertising project and you're in my group. The members are me, you, Marc, Ryan H, and DJ.

Monday, February 13, 2006 6:59:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH...I'm sick again! udate ur xanga!!!

Monday, February 13, 2006 7:32:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and comment on mine!

Monday, February 13, 2006 7:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Yeah, but we're combining the two classes. It's an advertisement for Bubble Gum (we all have to do that), and we named ours Gum to the Power of Yum.

Alright, I'll update my Xanga. But not today. I have to load Smart Music first, then probably go to bed, but I'll try to tomorrow.

Monday, February 13, 2006 8:59:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's smart musak?

Monday, February 13, 2006 9:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Smart Music is a program that I used in band, where you can record yourself, and you can play along with a CD or something (on the recording).

It's pretty cool.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 5:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Maniac said...

My bumper Sticker would say, "Shut the @$$&* up whoever's behind me!"

Yeah, I hate valentines day. Worst day ever. Once my teacher found out that I didn't want to get married, so she tried to set me up with different people. It sucked crap!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home