Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Funny, senseless, and violent

When Mark caught up with Aronia, he asked, “How’s it going so far?”
“It’s positively awful. No one believes me,” said Aronia.
“You just got to know how to “persuade” people.” Mark grabbed a tattered tunic and pulled. A civilian stood there trembling as Mark shouted, “Take these swords ‘afore I chop ya’ head off!” The man took the swords and ran away screaming.
“Let me try!” said Aronia excitedly. He pulled a man over and shouted, “Please listen sir. I need you to take these swords. I would be ever so grateful.”
“No thanks sonny. Now you be a good little boy,” said the man.
“Aronia, you’re so stupid! You’re supposed to threaten them!” yelled Mark as his face turned red with anger.
“Oh, let me try again.”
“No, I’ll handle it.”
“See, you do always get the fun jobs!”
When Mark had finally got enough people armed, he called everyone to town square and said, “A Dragon Army is coming in three days, so we don’t have much time to prepare. We need to set up battle stations, traps, and we need doctors to heal wounds.”
“I can do that!” shouted Aronia excitedly.
“Yes, you can, I’m so proud,” said Mark sarcastically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home