Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Friday, February 17, 2006

The Crud And The Whole Crud


Ever wonder why people are constantly finding out about your deepest innermost secrets you only tell your closest friends? It is one word, Gossip. I wish gossip would go away. It is cruel to people and they don't need to know I don't have a cerfew 'cause I never go out! It is annoying. Girls are the best at gossiping though. They can gossip without even talking. They don't get in trouble in class for talking, because girls can read lips. It is so unfair. It is also unfair that people invade your personal space just to find something fun to talk about. If you did something wierd, like stare angrily at a wall and someone sees, It's halfway around the school by the end of the day. If only people didn't gossip. To show my anger, Here's Boba Fett!!!!!!!!!! "Hello there, have any good bounties I can collect? Oh, well I been workin' on my stand up. Here it goes. Airline food, What's up with that?" Marvelous words from boba fett don'tcha think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another round o' applause for our special guest. Thank you good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home